Water Control Master
Automatic, time-saving watering for your garden.The GARDENA Water Control Master allows flexible, customised planning of up to six different, independent watering schedules. This battery-powered control is simple to operate with just a turn-and-press switch for selecting data and confirmation. The device is ideal for controlling the GARDENA Water Distributor automatic and can be used in combination with a GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor for maximum water-saving irrigation.
- Flexible irrigation of up to six independent watering schedules: watering start, duration, day of the week can be set.
- Adaptation to the weather conditions. If the weather changes, the watering duration can be reduced or the irrigation can be stopped during a phase of bad weather for 1 to 7 days.
- Safe Stop technology: If the battery levels are too low to completely control an irrigation process, then the process will not start.
- Water Now function: If the irrigation has to be started immediately, this can be manually activated without removing the unit from the tap or changing the settings.
- Simple, intuitive programming with the turn-and-press principle. An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance.
- Can be connected to a GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, which will override a planned watering cycle if the soil moisture is sufficient.
- Fully weatherproof operating unit
- Made in Germany