Clematis Diamantina 3L
Bred by the award-winning nurseryman, Raymond Evison. Clematis Diamantina produce highly attractive, full-double, purple flowers in May, flowering continuously through the Summer into September. They are incredibly versatile and can be grown in the garden up a wall or archway and will even thrive in a container.
- Flowering Period: May to September
- Max Height: 2.5m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Pruning: Pruning Group 2 – Prune lightly in late-Winter/early Spring, removing any dead or weak growth.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee