Jasminum Common 3L
Jasminum officinale, also know as Jasmine or Common Jasmine, is a popular variety amongst gardeners and growers. A fast-growing, deciduous climber that produces masses of small, highly fragrant, star-shaped white flowers from June through to August.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 5m. Max Spread: 5m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C.
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee