Scindapsus Pictus 12cm
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Scindapsus Pictus, also known as Satin Pothos, is an indoor climbing plant with decorative mottled foliage. Great for trailing off shelves, in a hanging pot or trained up a moss pole or climbing support.
- Temperature: 15C – 24C
- Light: Partial shade or moderate light levels.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry. Will not tolerate over-watering.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity.
- Max. Trail Length: 3m. Cut back to desired length if required.
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets and mildly toxic to humans. Keep away from children and animals.