Nephrolepis Hanging 19Cm
A popular and retro houseplant, the beautiful Boston Fern has long, arching fronds that create a dense mat of attractive foliage. This ‘super-plant’ is renowned for its air-purifying qualities and will look great cascading over a ledge or in a hanging pot.
- Temperature: 12C – 24C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Partial shade or bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity. Will not tolerate dry air conditions.
- Max. Height: 70cm-100cm
- Toxicity: Not toxic to humans or pets.