Pieris Flaming Silver 2L Pot
A compact, evergreen shrub with an upright growing habit. Young foliage emerge bright pink-red that gradually matures into attractive bluish-green leaves with a cream-white margin. Clusters of bell-shaped, cream-white flowers appear in the Spring through to early Summer. For the best results, plant in ericaceous compost in a moist and sheltered position in full sun or partial shade.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.