Cordyline Australis Red Star 5L Pot
Cordyline Red Star is a palm-like shrub with arching, burgundy-red leaves. Mature plants produce branches of ivory-white flowers on deep red stems throughout the Summer. It is a relatively fast growing variety and will deliver an exotic look to your garden or patio.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 3m. Max Spread: 2m
- Aspect: South and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Half-Hardy down to 1C to -5C. Over-wintering required in colder parts of the UK.
- Pruning: No pruning required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee