Cistus Corbariensis 3L Pot
Also known as Sun Roses, Cistus corbariensis is one of the hardiest Cistus varieties and boasts attractive evergreen foliage. Single white flowers start to emerge in Mid-Summer. Will grow in most well-drained soils and is extremely drought tolerant.
- Flowering Period: June to July
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: South and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C
- Pruning: Do not hard prune. Pinch back lightly after flowering if necessary.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee