Star Jasmine – Star of Toscana 3L Pot
A woody, evergreen climber with a vigorous growing habit. Star of Toscana produces masses of delicate, highly scented yellow flowers during the Summer, lasting until the Autumn.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 12m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune in early Spring if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee