Sollya Heterophylla 3L
Sollya Heterophylla is an evergreen climber with delicate, lance-shaped leaves. Pendular clusters of blue, bell-shaped flowers emerge in late Summer earning them the apt common name Bluebell Creeper. A compact, half-hardy variety that will require protection over the Winter. Try planting in a container so they can be moved easily during the colder months.
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 50cm
- Aspect: South, West and East
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Half-Hardy down to 1C to -5C. Over-wintering required in colder parts of the UK.
- Pruning: Prune lightly in late-Winter/early-Spring.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee