Passion Flower (Passiflora caerulea) 3L Pot
Passiflora Caerulea, more commonly known as the Blue Passion Flower, is an evergreen climber with a vigorous growing habit. They are prized for their large, highly ornate flowers, guaranteed to bring an exotic look to your garden. Flowers emerge from mid-Summer followed by large, orange-yellow fruit in the Autumn.
- Flowering Period: July to September
- Max Height: 12m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: South and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C.
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune in late-Winter/early Spring if required.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee