Magnolia Soulangeana Betty 3L Pot
NOW £9.99 - SAVE £5.00
A fast growing, deciduous Magnolia with stunning cup-shaped, rose-pink flowers emerging before the leaves in the Spring. For the best results, plant in neutral to acidic soils, in full sun or part shade using ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: Do not hard prune. Lightly prune if required in the Summer when in full leaf. Remove dead or weak growth as needed.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.