Japanese Maple Emerald Lace 19cm
Acer palmatum Emerald Lace is a deciduous shrub with a compact growing habit and bright green stems. Beautiful toothed, palmate leaves emerge in the spring bright green, eventually turning orange-red in the autumn for a final display of colour before shedding its leaves. Plant with ericaceous compost and in partial shade for the best results.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: West, South and East
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Clay/Loam
- Position: Part Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy in the UK
- Pruning: No pruning necessary but can be pruned lightly to shape.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.