Monstera Pertusum Mp 24cm
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
This classic 70s houseplant is having a revival. The Swiss Cheese Plant will grow into a massive beast. The long stems will need some support from either a bamboo cane or a moss pole as it grows tall. The leaves are large and heart shaped with natural cut holes. Easy to care for and makes a massive statement.
- Temperature: 12C – 27C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Partial shade or bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Water when the soil begins to feel dry.
- Humidity: Requires moderate to high humidity. Will not tolerate dry air conditions.
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets and humans. Keep away from children and animals.