Adiantum Fragrans 12cm
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
Also known as the Maidenhair fern, this beautiful fern produces delicate black fronds with gorgeous lime green leaves (pinnae). Easy to grow but needs high humidity so will do well in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Temperature: 16C – 24C. Keep away from cold draughts.
- Light: Partial shade or bright light but not direct sunlight.
- Watering: Little and often. Keep soil damp at all times but not waterlogged.
- Humidity: Requires high humidity.
- Max. Height: 30-50cm
- Toxicity: Not toxic to humans or pets.