Thyme 1L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Thyme is an evergreen perennial that have a strong and defined flavour. They produce small, fragrant leaves that can used in a wide variety of dishes including casseroles and pies. The versatility of thyme as an edible herb has made them an absolute must for any culinary herb garden.
- Flowering Period: June to July
- Max Height: 50cm. Max Spread: 50cm
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C.
- Pruning: No pruning required. Cut back lightly after flowering if required.