Sage 1L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Sage is a compact, evergeen shrub with aromatic grey-green leaves. They are grown predominantly as a culinary herb and have a distinct and earthy flavour that can elevate even the richest of dishes. As well as being a flavour powerhouse, the earthy undertones of sage work well with pineapple and are often infused into syrups.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Clay/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C.
- Pruning: No pruning required. Cut back lightly after flowering if required.