Rosemary 1L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Rosemary is a woody, perennial herb renowned for its highly fragrant foliage. It can be used in a wide variety of savoury dishes and can even be used for sweets and desserts if you’re feeling ambitious! It holds it own in any dish and is the perfect accompaniment to meats making them ideal for BBQs.
- Flowering Period: Starts in Spring and will repeat throughout the growing season.
- Max Height: 2.5m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam/Clay
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C. Over-winter protection advised during prolonged cold spells
- Pruning: No pruning required. Cut back lightly after flowering if required.
Substitute item may be required.