Parsley 1L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Parsley has a long standing tradition as a culinary herb and has been used in cuisines for centuries. They have a strong and distinct flavour that helps to elevate even the richest of dishes including hearty casseroles and tomato-rich ragus. Perfect for garnishing sauces, butters and dressings and works well with a wide variety of ingredients.
- Parsley is a biennial so will flower and seed in its second year before dying.
- Max Height: 50cm. Max Spread: 50cm
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Allow to flower and seed if you wish for new plants to replace them when they die.