Oregano 1L Pot
Oregano is a woody perennial with small, aromatic oval-shaped leaves and has long been used as a culinary herb, particularly in Mediterranean and Mexican cuisine. It has an earthy and woody flavour that works well with rich dishes and proteins such as lamb.
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C.
- Pruning: No pruning required. Cut back lightly after flowering if required.
Substitute item may be required.