Mint 1L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Mint is a hardy, herbaceous perennial commonly grown for their culinary uses. Revered for their strong and refreshing flavour, they work well in a wide range of sweet and savoury dishes. Why not try adding a few leaves to a cup of hot water for a homemade refreshing mint tea! They are notoriously easy to grow and are perfect grown in the garden and containers.
- Harvest Period: May to October
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam/Clay
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C.
- Pruning: Cut back after flowering to keep contained.