English Lavender (Lavandula Augustifolia) Hidcote 2L Pot
English Lavender ‘Hidcote’, is an evergreen shrub with a compact growing habit. These stunning plants produce narrow, aromatic, grey-green leaves and masses of leaf-less stalks bearing beautiful purple flowers throughout the summer. They are incredibly versatile, performing well in pots, grown indivually as a specimen or even as a low-hedge and look great in both contemporary and cottage garden themed designs. Selection may include varieties such as Hidcote and Munstead.
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: West, South and East
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary but cut be back after flowering to keep its shape and looking tidy.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.