Chives 1L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Chives are bulbous, perennial herbs that are well known for their delicate garlic flavour. Although mostly grown for their culinary value, chives actually produce stunning purple flower heads that are highly attractive to bees and other beneficial pollinators. Their subtle flavour allows them to be used with a wide range of ingredients, some of the most popular being chicken, fish and cheese. They are also perfect making sauces and dressings.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 50cm. Max Spread: 50cm
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Loam/Clay
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C.
- Pruning: No pruning required.
Substitute item may be required.