Viburnum x Bodnantense Dawn 3L Pot
A large, sturdy, deciduous shrub with an upright growing habit. Delicately scented clusters of pale pink flowers emerge in the Autumn, lasting well throughout the Winter into Spring. A rare colourful treat for the Winter garden.
- Flowering Period: November to March intermittently
- Max Height: 2.5m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering in the Spring and will tolerate hard pruning if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.