Viburnum Plicatum Mariesii Great Star 3L Pot
|Additional options total:|
A large, deciduous shrub with a ‘tiered’ growing habit. Masses of white lace-cap flowers appear in the Summer followed by red berries gradually turning black. Foliage turns to rich red and purple tones for a final Autumn display before the Winter.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering in the Spring and will tolerate hard pruning if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.