Viburnum Plic Kilimanjaro Sunrise 15L Pot
A compact, slow growing, deciduous shrub with a bushy growing habit. Delicate, white lace-cap flowers emerge in Spring gradually turning pale pink throughout the Summer. Red berries follow in the Autumn gradually turning black.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering in the Spring and will tolerate hard pruning if required but may lose its tiered growing habit.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.