Viburnum Plicatum Kilimanjaro 3L Pot
Winner of the Chelsea Flower Show ‘Plant of the Year’ in 2015. Viburnum plicatum Kilimanjaro steals the show in any garden, with foliage and flowers growing in a ‘tiered’ manner, almost resembling the peaks of a snow capped mountain. Clusters of pure white flowers emerge in early Summer, followed by red berries in the Autumn.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering in the Spring and will tolerate hard pruning if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.