Azalea Japonica Peggy Ann 2L
Azalea Peggy Ann is an evergreen plant with a compact growing habit. They produce attractive, dark green foliage and eye-catching clusters of pastel-pink/white flowers. Perfect for planting in areas of dappled shade and is sure to catch eyes when it blooms in Spring.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee