Azalea Evergreen Vuyks Orange 4L Pot
Azalea Vuyks Orange is an evergreen variety with a bushy, upright growing habit. Masses of glowing orange-red flowers emerge in May on strong branches of glossy, dark green leaves. For the best results, plant in ericaceous compost in a moist and sheltered position in full sun or partial shade.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee