Azalea Evergreen Rosa King 4L Pot
Azalea Rosa King produces masses of spectacular semi-double, rose-pink flowers from April through to May. A compact, evergreen shrub that performs best in well-drained, acidic soils. Plant in ericaceous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee