Azalea Evergreen Gorbella Pink 2L
Evergreen Azaleas, also known as Japanese Azaleas, are compact shrubs with small, dark, glossy leaves. In 10 years, they typically grow to around 50 – 150cm making them ideal for containers and fronts of borders. Gorbella produces masses of coral-pink, trumpet-shaped flowers in late Spring-early Summer. Plant in ericaceous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 70cm. Max Spread: 90m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.