Azalea Evergreen Geisha Orange 2L
Evergreen Azaleas, also known as Japanese Azaleas, are compact shrubs with small, dark, glossy leaves. In 10 years, they typically grow to around 50 – 150cm making them ideal for containers and fronts of borders. Geisha Orange produces masses of trumpet-shaped, salmon-orange flowers and will perform best planted in ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: May
- Max Height: 60cm. Max Spread: 60cm
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee