Azalea Evergreen Arabesk Red 2L
Evergreen Azaleas, also known as Japanese Azaleas, are compact shrubs with small, dark, glossy leaves. In 10 years, they typically grow to around 50 – 150cm making them ideal for containers and fronts of borders. Arabesk produces stunning red-pink, trumpet-shaped flowers and will perform best planted in ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: May
- Max Height: 75cm. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee