Azalea Evergreen Madame Van Hecke Pink 2L Pot
Evergreen Azaleas, also known as Japanese Azaleas, are compact shrubs with small, dark, glossy leaves. In 10 years, they typically grow to around 50 – 150cm making them ideal for containers and fronts of borders. Madame Van Hecke produces masses of trumpet-shaped, pink flowers and will perform best planted in ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: May
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.