Azalea Bloom Champion Dark Red 3L Pot
This prolific flowering Azalea produces masses of trumpet-shaped, scarlet red flowers. First flowering in mid to late Spring, growers can enjoy a second bloom in the Summer. An evergreen variety that performs best in well drained, acidic soils. Plant with ericaceous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: April to May, June to August/September
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune lightly after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee