Rhododendron Germania Pink 7.5L Pot
A hardy, evergreen variety with vigrous, upright growth. Clusters of vibrant, rose-pink flowers emerge in late May against dark green foliage. Performs best in well drained, acidic soils. Plant with ericaceous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 2m. Max Spread: 2m
- Aspect: North, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.