Rhododendron Dwarf Lilac PJM Regal 3L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
PJM Rhododendrons are popular amongst growers as they are considered some of the most prolific-flowering varieties. Masses of funnel-shaped purple-pink flowers emerge mid-Spring with evergeen foliage turning a deep purple hue in the Autumn. Performs best in well drained, acidic soils. Plant with ericaceous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 2m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.