Pieris Scarlet O’Hara 2L Pot
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Pieris Scarlet O’Hara is a medium-sized, evergreen shrub with an upright growing habit. Young foliage emerge copper-red gradually turning dark green as they mature. Large racemes of pink buds develop in the Spring producing small, bell-shaped cream-white flowers.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 2.5m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.