Pieris Mountain Fire 2L Pot
Pieris Mountain Fire certainly lives up to its name with striking firey-red new growth that eventually turns dark green as it matures. An evergreen shrub with a bushy growing habit, producing pinacles of small, creamy-white flowers in the Spring.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 4m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.