Pieris Bonfire 2L Pot
A compact, easy to grow, evergreen shrub with a bushy growing habit. New foliage emerges scarlet red, turning dark green as it matures. Dark-pink flower spikes emerge in the Spring producing masses of bell-shaped, white flowers. For the best results, plant in ericaceous compost in a moist and sheltered position in full sun or partial shade.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic. Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.