Mountain Laurel Elf (Kalmia) 3L Pot
These unusual, slow-growing shrubs are renowned for their highly attractive flowers. Growers will be treated to clusters of perfectly formed, geometic, pale pink flowers from June. Performs best in well drained, acidic soils. Plant with ericaeous compost for the best results.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune immediately after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.