Magnolia Soulangeana Ricki 3L Pot
Magnolia Soulangeana Ricki is a compact, deciduous shrub or small tree with tulip-shaped, reddish-pink to reddish-purple flowers blooming just before the leaves emerge in the Spring. Easy to grow and great for Autumn colour too. For the best results, plant in neutral to acidic soils, in full sun or part shade using ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 3m. Max Spread: 3m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C
- Pruning: Do not hard prune. Lightly prune if required in the Summer when in full leaf. Remove dead or weak growth as needed.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.