Magnolia Soulangeana Alexandrina 3L Pot
Magnolia Soulangeana Alexandrina will brighten up any garden. Beautiful, tulip-shaped white to pale pink-purple flowers appear in spring just before the leaves emerge. Plant in a sheltered spot in full sun or partial shade.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 9m. Max Spread: 9m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -5C to -10C
- Pruning: Do not hard prune. Lightly prune if required in the Summer when in full leaf. Remove dead or weak growth as needed.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.