Magnolia Liliiflora Nigra 3L Pot
A medium-sized, deciduous shrub variety with attractive glossy leaves. Deep-purple/red flowers emerge in the Spring, continuing intermittently throughout the year into the Autumn. For the best results, plant in neutral to acidic soils, in full sun or part shade using ericaceous compost.
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Max Height: 4m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C
- Pruning: Do not hard prune. Lightly prune if required in the Summer when in full leaf. Remove dead or weak growth as needed.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.