Japanese Quince Nicoline 3L Pot
A stems of this deciduous shrub will break into masses of bright red flowers in Spring followed by aromatic apple-like fruit in the Summer. A vigorous plant that performs best in full sun or part-shade and in moist but well-drained soils. The rich scarlet flowers of ‘Nicoline’ are guarantee to bring warmth to an emerging Spring garden year after year.
- Flowering Period: March to April
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -15C to -20C.
- Pruning: Prune back to young, healthy growth immediately after flowering. Cut back 20% of shoots down to the base each year.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.