Japanese Maple Little Princess 19cm
Acer palmatum Little Princess is a deciduous shrub with a compact growing habit. has lovely red-green summer leaves, which turn yellow and orange in autumn. With its slow growing, compact habit, ‘Little Princess’ makes a fantastic Japanese maple for the small garden or patio pot. Plant with ericaceous compost and in partial shade for the best results.
- Flowering Period: April to May
- Max Height: 1.5m. Max Spread: 2.5m
- Aspect: West, South and East
- Soil Type: Acidic/Neutral. Chalk/Sand/Clay/Loam
- Position: Part Shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy in the UK
- Pruning: No pruning necessary but can be pruned lightly to shape.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.