Hebe Wiri Charm 2L Pot
Hebe Wiri Charm, originaly bred in New Zealand, has now become a popular variety found in gardens around the world. Deep rose-purple flower-spikes emerge in the Summer and its slender green leaves sit on attarctive red stems. Low maintenance and easy to grow, perfect for containers and borders.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 80cm. Max Spread: 1.5m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to 1C to -5C. Tender to frosts
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.