Hebe High Voltage 2L Pot
A compact variety of Hebe that produces plumes of lilac-white flower spikes between June and September. A versatile, low-maintenance shrub that will perform in containers and borders. Leaves turn bronze in the colder months providing year-round interest.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 80m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: South, East and West
- Soil Type: Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.