Hebe Heartbreaker 2L Pot
Out of stock - Back in stock soon
A compact variety of Hebe with attractive, variegated, evergreen foliage which turns pink in colder temperatures. Beautiful pinacles of purple flowers emerge in the Summer attracting bees and butterflies into your garden. Ideal planted directly into the ground in low borders or equally as happy grown in containers.
- Flowering Period: June to August
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to 1C to -5C. Protect during harsh Winters.
- Pruning: No pruning necessary.
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee