Euonymus Jap Microphyllus Variegatus 2L Pot
Euonymus Japonicus Microphyllus Variegatus is a compact, evergreen shrub with an upright growing habit. Small, lance-shaped, glossy dark green leaves with a cream-white margin provide year-round colour for your garden and containers.
- Flowering Period: May to June but insignificant
- Max Height: 1m. Max Spread: 1m
- Aspect: North, South, East and West
- Soil Type: Acidic/Alkaline/Neutral. Chalk/Clay/Sand/Loam
- Position: Full Sun or Part Shade
- Hardiness: Hardy down to -10C to -15C
- Pruning: No pruning necessary. Prune after flowering if required.
- Grown on our own nursery
- Comes with our 5 Year Hardy Plant Guarantee.